USCIS has announced that immigration application fees will increase on December 23rd, 2016.
The average increase in fee is 21%. However, some fees will remain the same, while others will increase significantly. For example:
- The fee for a Petition for Alien Relative will increase from $420 to $535
- The fee for a Petition for Alien Fiance will increase from $340 to $535
- The fee for a Petition for an Application to Adjust Status (a "green card") will increase from $985 to $1140
- The fee for an Application for Naturalization will increase from $595 to $640
- The fee for an Application for Employment Authorization will increase from $380 to $410
For more information, please visit:
To discuss your immigration options, please contact us at TheTeam@huwelaw.com.